Top 100 Private Conquer Online Like Private Servers

 I have seen some hardcore communities, this has to be one of the top communities out there


Lets keep this simple.

Conquer Online came out in 2004, the original game was amazing. My wife and I played it together, it was awesome, she loved it and so did I. Then something changed, the game became what some would call, "pay to win".

Since then, the community went about creating private servers, and the best I can tell, the main company just allows it to happen, I remember reading somewhere along time ago that if the main company tried to go after the private servers then they would release all the code to the public or something along those lines, I am not really sure and this is just rumors but it seems like the only explanation I can find as to why the private servers just dont get sued. Maybe it falls under fair use, I dont know.

Anyways there was also an issue with botting in these games, and the solution the main company came up with was to just add botting into the game as a feature you get if you make VIP level 6 or above, which means you spent thousands of real life dollars to get to this level...anyways, the point of this post is to link the top 100 Conquer Online Like Private Servers, here you go.

thank me later.

 

F3ND1MUS

Comments

Popular Posts