[PRE ALPHA RELEASE OF MY REVIEW AVAILABLE NOW!] Classic Conquer Veterans Lots of Legends Review

 

Currently sitting at number #17 on the top 100 list for private conquer servers is Classic Conquer Veterans !

Note: The server is located in the EU 

Getting access to this game is as simple as going to this page and following the instructions there.

I did notice there is a slight discrepancy between the download page and the forum page but that wasn't a huge deal, things are always being touched up with the private servers as they are usually run by passionate volunteers and not typically paid, but some of the bigger private servers defenitely are, so my point with that is be kind, because these servers are run by passionate hardworking and caring people who truly care about the game. 

(the forum said to use 7zip which worked really well for me, the downloads page on the website says to use winrar, I am sure both would most likely work well.)

If you have any questions about this process you can definitely check out the Discord server HERE 

and I am sure  someone will be along to help you shortly. 

After you get the game up and running it will remind you of that classic Conquer feeling you had back in 2004, yes it has been 16 years already and my does the time fly, but here we are about to set off on the journey again.

As with most private servers there are going to be slight differences from the original game, for various reasons, and that is to be expected, to get into the specific details of how the game is different and what is available I would highly recommend players to see the forums guides and read through them as this information will give you the best return on your time invested in your player experience during your time here.

VIP

 VIP Features can be found here

VIP is how the sausage is made so to speak, its one way of gaining revenue to keep the servers up and running.

Promotions/Free Leveling Gear

I was  wondering where my free gear was, I leveled up via plvl by some nice fellows at Bird Island and I was still a newb with lvl 5 gear even though I was around lvl 72. I went to the mine cave and did some mining, then got around to promoting at the promotion center off to the left side inside Twin City, and then boom, my gear magically appeared in my inventory after I promoted my archer character at the Archer God.


 

 Full Unique set, not too shabby for a brand new newb, but we all know you dont have it going on until you get full 2 soc SDG baby!

God I love this game, it has been 16 years and still feels like yesterday I was plvling newbs and pking black names.

I almost forgot type in /plvl to get plvled i think check this

Make sure you pick up scatter at lvl 23 you are going to need it!

I didnt pick up any other skill, I dont plan on flying alot, if you want me dead im dead and I know it, so I wont run, I wont hide, come and get me if you want me, you know where to find me and my stack, we are plvling 24/7 baby.


 I always hated having to get Euxenite ores, really I did, the mines were a freakin bloodbath man...but you need it for promotion so here we go.

 

I am writing more as I come across it, I will continue to essentially do a deep dive into this version of the private server, but let it be known, get in here and get some, 

F3ND1MUS




Comments

Popular Posts