Eudemons September YouTuber Event, Earn Free CPS For Creating Content

 Attention YouTubers, this event is for you!

Good day, 

I am writing this post because I used to play the game Eudemons a long time ago, and I thought this would be an interesting way to get back into the game, since I make gameplay videos on YouTube etc, when I emailed the team at Eudemons website 

 they replied with this as their answer, so I am guessing this is ok to make YouTube videos of this game, and play the game, which was my original question.

Here are the rules for the event which runs through September 30, 2020. So there are only a few days left, but the rewards are in game premium currency and I thought that would be nice.


 

Good Luck and safe travels friends!

 

F3ND1MUS

check out my other stuff here:

bit.ly/f3nd1mus

Comments

Popular Posts