[UPDATED 10-11-2020]OFFICIAL CHANNEL ANNOUNCEMENT, ETPC CONNECT 10,000 LEVEL CHALLENGE!


 

 

 FULL DISCLOSURE, I MADE THIS GAME, AND I EARN REVENUE FROM IT, AND i ALLOW ALL CREATORS TO MAKE REVENUE FROM IT ON YOUTUBE AND ANY OTHER PLATFORM AS WELL, YEY!

 I dont do these often, so here goes, I am going to play ETPC CONNECT until I beat it, it is 10, 000 levels, and I might hate my life, but I dont care, the torture will be worth it, to complete this challenge.


THROWING DOWN THE GAUNTLET.

10,000 LEVELS.

it gets really really hard at the end.

CAN I COMPLETE IT?!

DO I NEED AN IRON WILL!?

CAN IT BE DONE!?

LETS DO THIS!



F3ND1MUS

check out my other stuff here:

bit.ly/f3nd1mus

 ***

10-11-2020

Update: I failed my own challenge, this always happens to me, for various reasons, I won't make excuses, just to say blah.

 Better luck next time, to myself, I hope everyone else does a better job than I, get out there and show me how it's done eh?

until next time, 

F3ND1MUS

Comments

Popular Posts