spencer aka spectrum DL From New Balance is a noob who pks random people for no reason EVIDENCE

I dont care to waste my time like this, but when you get your reputation attacked, there is only one option, and that is to fight back.

I will present here evidence, proving that I was attacked and killed in PC minecave, AND that I did nothing to provoke any such attack.

The following are 2 videos, and multiple screen shots of the incident that happened yesterday.

VIDEO 1


 

VIDEO 2

 


 

 

SCREEN SHOTS

 

THIS SCREEN SHOT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER I WAS KILLED BY ARCHER SPENSER IN PC MINE CAVE AND i AM RUNNING BACK TO MY PLVL TEAM TO CONTINUE PLVLING,

my stupid rb waters didnt have revive on them yet...


 in this next photo i am running with my water to twin city to get my rev skill from the promotion center and then runing back to pc mine cave.

note all world chat, note my character, F3ND1MUS, ilovethisserver, AikoDani, and a random noob for noob exp named asdfadfasdfad or something like that. note that they NEVER SAY ANYTHING DEMEANING TO AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE, just the one person attacking me.


he probably confuses me with this other person now talking smack to him, still not me though...



 Now I have been PKED at least 5 times and my whole team is dead, I still have no idea why, of course I am upset, anyone would be, I am thinking this person who is Deputy Leader of the Guild is a representation of the entire Guild New Balance, of course it causes me to reply, I SEE WHY THEY LOST THE GUILD WAR, anyone who would randomly pk low level noobs for no reason, no discipline, lack of control over their power, and doesnt know when to use it, a fool.

At this point in time, here is a screen shot


again after all the killing I am still on PEACE MODE and I still say in public to world chat, NOW I PLVL...


Now after being pked more than 5 times already, I get my entire team and myself PKED again, the death count goes up to 9 ish deaths...I still dont know why " THIS RANDOM NOOB IS PKING ME" or "what his problem is" in the videos you can see me trying to ask him what the problem is, with no response other then being told FUCK YOU BE... excellent communication spencer.

 


 

a I try to get his attention here, waving, at this time he had been luring the monsters to my team and getting them killed by the Hawkings...more death of my noob team...



I resort to talk chat instead of world chat, trying to figure out why he started this war in the cave...

PK WAR IN THE PC MINE CAVE, i said at the beginning if I remember correctly...

sometimes people like to kill and jail people who are player killers, you get their gear if you kill them.


He brought back the archer, Spencer and the trojan spectrum... I continue to call him a disgrace to his guild and the power he holds.



I am MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD AGAIN! I have died more than 10 times now. I AM STILL ON PEACE MODE.



he lures the Hawkings to my team and gets them killed, all I can do is watch them all die, one by one. About 15 deaths now. I am still on PEACE mode. HE LAUGHS IN MY FACE"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH"



A little while later I am talking in world chat about the server reputation, and the mission to turn the server around and make a better name for it, this is where i get told "FUCK YOU BE"

this is the representative from New Balance Guild Leadership, Disgraceful behavior.



MY OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO BEING TOLD 

"FUCK YOU BE" 

I RESPOND WITH HEART EMOJIS ON MY MAIN CHARACTER IN WORLD CHAT.

i am still on peace mode.




After seeing this information, who do you think is wrong, who do you think is right?

comments appreciated, 

I love everyone equally, 

I dislike stupid people who do stupid actions, like most people do I guess.

Unnecessary pking, is just senseless, its a waste of time and energy, this was uncalled for, 

I demand an apology from SPENCER for senseless killing.

I will continue to work to turn the server around.

 

F3ND1MUS 


******update:

After seeing my videos and posts spencer decides to double down on his scumbag ways and has made the list of liars, thieves, scammers and scumbags of CCV Server, that list can be found here.

Also note that there was another attack by spenser and it is shown here:


Comments

Popular Posts